Remarketing Ads for Google PPC Campaigns
Remarketing Ads are advertised to people who have visited your website or used your application. These campaigns provide you with extra settings and reports specifically for reaching previous visitors and users.
Google PPC is used by millions of websites and businesses all over the world: It’s a powerful, cost-effective way to raise brand awareness and drive qualified traffic to your site, boosting sales and other conversions.
Pay-Per-Click can be highly beneficial for small business owners, especially those who have a limited budget. Some of the benefits of Google PPC are:
- Fast Results – As soon as your advertisement is displayed, you’ll start getting clicks and impressions
- Measurable Outcomes – There are many metrics such as quality score and click-through rates that will tell you how your campaign is going. You can make changes based on the feedback.
- Reach the Right Audience – When you use geo-targeting, you can connect with local audiences who are more likely to buy or ask for your services.
- Low-Cost – You can decide how much you want to spend every day and Google Adwords will display ads accordingly.
AdWords is Google’s PPC advertising platform and main source of revenue. Typically, PPC advertisers use AdWords to bid on the keywords they want to trigger their sponsored ads. Google chooses which ads to be displayed and each ad’s position based on factors including the ad’s Quality Score (a measure of the relevance of the ad, primarily determined by click-through rate) and the advertiser’s bid, or how much they’re willing to pay for each ad click. This whole system functions very similarly to an auction.
Once you have a keyword list, the next step is to organize your keywords into ad groups and campaigns, then write relevant PPC ads that will entice Google users to click. Well-organized PPC campaigns are key to your success.
Ways to remarket with Google Ads
- Standard remarketing: Show ads to your past visitors as they browse sites and apps on the Display Network.
- Dynamic remarketing: Boost your results with dynamic remarketing, which takes remarketing to the next level with ads that include products or services that people viewed on your website or app.
- Remarketing lists for search ads: Show ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up searches for what they need on Google, after leaving your website.
- Video remarketing: Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube and browse Display Network videos, websites, and apps.
- Customer list remarketing: With a Customer Match, you can upload lists of contact information that your customers have given you. When those people are signed into Google, you can show them ads across different Google products.
If you’re looking to drive sales activity, or promote your brand, remarketing can be a strategic component for your ads. Here are some benefits of using remarketing:
- Well-timed targeting
- You can show your ads to people who’ve previously interacted with your business right when they’re searching elsewhere and are more likely to make a purchase. You can also help customers find you by showing them your ads when they are actively looking for your business on Google Search.
- Focused advertising
- You can create remarketing lists to advertise for specific cases. For example, you may create a remarketing list targeted for people who added something to their shopping cart but didn’t complete a transaction.
- Large-scale reach out
- You can reach people on your remarketing lists across their devices as they browse over 2 million websites and mobile apps.
- Efficient Pricing
- You can create high-performance remarketing campaigns with automated bidding. Real-time bidding calculates the optimal bid for the person viewing your ad, helping you win the ad auction with the best possible price. There’s no extra cost to use Google’s auction.
- Easy advertisement creation
- Produce text, image, and video ads for free with Ad gallery. Combine a dynamic remarketing campaign with Ad gallery layouts to scale beautiful ads across all of your products or services.
- Campaign Statistics
- You’ll have the reports for your campaigns and you’ll be able to track its performance, where your ads are being displayed, and how much you’re paying.
Google Remarketing is a powerful way to keep your business and products in front of people who didn’t convert the first time they visited on your site. While in a perfect world, everyone would convert on their first visit, the simple fact of the matter is that things rarely work out that smoothly. For many people, they will need to see your ads again…and again…and again before they convert.
Luckily, Google makes it very easy to keep your product or brand in front of your target audience until you finally win them over. Remarketing on Google is easy and affordable, but more importantly, it can have a big impact on the long-term success of your online marketing.